Tuesday, January 26, 2010

make-a-day msgs

"Good afternoon! How is sch today? Hows lunch? Today is a good day. Later your left hand will sayang your right hand. Left hand tell right hand that today is a good day to do FYP. lol. Take care and have a good monday. :)"

haha!! justin's msg really made my day yesterday. I was doing the hand actions while I was reading it... :p Think part of the reason why i was happy, might be because I feel that justin is almost as creative as me... think some of mine has rubbed off on him... so proud~ ... :p haha..

.
.
.
"david: huh
david: to you, i give the most honest comment"

I was so touched when david typed this out on msn. ... A while ago, I was asking him about my new msn display photo...


haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
Justin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...