Wednesday, January 20, 2010

different positives

If clashes are inevitable, go another way.

.
.
.
If you know of someone who has no place or don't know how to vent his/her frustrations/anger, and if you want to allow him/her to feel better, you can try to be patient and give him/her a listening ear.

I salute my si-gu :o


.
.
.
During my "Professional Communication" module:

Qn: Where am I from?
Ans: I'm from Sembawang.

Qn: What are my hobbies/interests?
Ans: I'm interested in trying different new things to see which I would like.

Qn: What is/are my life goal/s?
Ans: It is to make positive differences to me, and to others.

1 comment:

DAVID said...

Qn: What are my hobbies/interests?
Ans: I'm interested in trying different new things to see which I would like


My god, what are u trying to say?

what is your interest? your interest is trying out different things to see which one u like, hence you dont have an interest la! cos you haven decided yet!

so your interest cant be trying to find a interest!

its like saying "i have a plan to have a plan"

or

"egg or chicken come first?"

your awesome friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...