Monday, January 4, 2010

cupig

I mistook fabric softener for shampoo... :/ (it was kept in a shampoo bottle.... :s )


I was desperate for sunlight.


I thought this is a rather clever contraption for senior citizens. I saw this at a traffic light near amk hub.


One of the macdonald's staff overheard david and sy commenting about the missing zodiac in the doraemon series ( The pig is replaced by cupid), and told them that it is because of halal reasons... ... haha..


.
.
.
Seldom do i get angry, but recently i did. It's all because of someone who sets double standards, and who expects everyone to give in to him/her. The next time I see this kind of behavior, no matter who the person is, I shall let him know that he/she is this kind of person (maybe he/she doesn't know). If he/she likes being like this, I shall not force him or her to change (because i support free will! ... :p ) nor will I get angry (because it will be a waste of energy).

.
.
.
omg.... karma.... and i'm slapping myself back in the face.... :s

lesson to learn: when things are not confirmed (either by being at the place of occurrence in person, or by the person involved), do not tell others my own or other people's assumptions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...