Friday, November 27, 2009

true beauty



Spasm king doing what he does best on the iphone's bubble wrap application... :p


I love this expression that my cousin made! ... :p I just remembered that I told my friend that it would be funny to see anybody doing ugly stuff.. e.g. farting, salivating while sleeping on the train... :p The reason that i gave her, is that, everybody tend to beautify everything and they will tend to hide everything which they think is ugly or not "beautiful" enough to be shown to others. So when someone shows an ugly side, i'll appreciate it, as that would be the true part of that person... :p But I am a bit biased in this, as I will not like it if that person's true part hurts me... :s

Anything that is true, is beautiful...


The action of feeling sad over the feeling of being not needed, gotta go... I've been getting this feeling quite frequently and have been associating this feeling with being useless... :s

.
.
.
Most of the time.. "Tired" is a feeling we come up with, when we are doing things which we do not like to do... agree?


I'm tired of studying for exams... :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...