Tuesday, November 10, 2009

spirit for free

In my opinion, I think most people tend to be sad when they try to be strong, when they don't believe themselves to be... ...
If you want to feel better, instead of staying sad, general solutions would be to really believe yourself to be strong, or do things to make yourself believe that you are stronger.


... During this pre-exam period, I've come to realize that, I do not really have any loyalty towards any group of friends. As in, I do not hang around any particular group for long.
This is not due to any arguments, misunderstandings, or boredom. It just happens.
As a result of this, ... (how do I say this? ...) ... I feel that my presence will not be missed. Thy do not ask me along for meals as I think that they assume that I'm eating with my other friends. They do not ask me along to study together as I think that they assume that I'm studying with my other friends. For my side, I do get kinda sad because I'm not included.. which i want to be.

I guess, not wanting to be bound by rules or regulations or commitments, has its side effects. ... ... Is it possible to do away with them.... the side effects?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...