Friday, November 6, 2009

greatfull = gr eat full :8

HIT : working on the same tedious and difficult problem with friends for a few hours :8 ... :p

.
.
.
Today, I feel grateful
  • to this person, ZK, whom i barely knew a few days ago, whom I only exchanged a few words with. I talked to him as I saw him on my way to the toilet. He agreed to pass me his useful!! information on the same elective that we are taking... Rocks :o ... :p
  • for being able to learn more about structures through the take-home quiz.
  • for being able to see jolyn and marcus in the evening today, "scare" them and chit chatted with them :o
  • to jy, candice and ql who lent me their notes to copy :o
  • to everyone who treats me like a friend... haha......
  • for warm sun rays, mcflurry, chocolate oatmeal cereal, my friends' and my laughter, silly ideas... :p


Just felt like posting up a photo for fun... :8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...