Monday, November 2, 2009

idid

Finally!! ... I finished my report at around 1pm. If not for the 1 hr plus nap that I accidentally took at around 3 plus, and the 20 minute breakfast break, I would have been working continuously for 15 hours..... ..... :s Did I really work for that long? ... I think I must have took a few more breaks in between... scary.... :s

After the report, I decided to reward myself by allowing myself to go to the pool to tan and sleep. Luckily, it rained. ... The lucky part was that I was helping my sister to run errands so i had not boarded the train to yck... :p

Then I decided to shop at the supermarket. At the start, all I wanted to buy was cornflakes and milk, because i haven't had this breakfast for a few months. Then, after walking through a few more aisles, my whole basket was full! .. This was not the scariest part. The scariest part was that the cost exceeded my expectations by $20 :s I guess I was too engrossed in stocking up foodstuff which would help me to survive through the revision period. E.g. coffee, green tea, milk, yogurt, chips, listerine and a few more other stuff. I bought berry essence from brands.. Think this carried quite a heavy weightage of my expenditure :s I wanted to try it because.... I haven't tried it before :o



I think I should have taken out the plastic bags before I took photos of them.. :/

4 comments:

-| sm |- said...

wa! u REALLY brought a lot of stuffs!! we share share k?
hahaha! :P

宅男 - 国容 said...

can can.. i get what's inside... you get the outer packaging lo.... :6

clumsymouse said...

You should save the environment by bringing your own recycle bag lo....

宅男 - 国容 said...

:/ .... didn't really think of that cause i don't really do much shopping... but i shall consider that suggestion :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...