Thursday, November 26, 2009

same old diffewence

We will always get what we want...The question is whether you would still want it when you get it...


I turned out different.. like how i always wanted to be... Now i wish that I am not that different.... .... ..... noooott :o I would still prefer to be diffewent :p .... I just need to be strong to handle it.... :/

.
.
.
I just remembered that in the past, when my family was still living in a shophouse at Yishun, there were a few times when my sister invited her boyfriend back home. And as all of us stayed in the same room, (all of us meaning my sister, my brother, my maid and myself), she would use blankets to cover up her area as her place was the bottom part of a double decker bed.... haha...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...