Saturday, October 2, 2010

up and down dates


Life in school.. 3 weeks have passed and I have survived :o I know I will not get used to school life soon as I know that there are a lot more "stunts" that the pupils have not executed :s But I am still gathering "tools" with my own experiences and others'. I should be better equipped and prepared to manage my classes.


Buffalo wings for the 2nd time at a different place. I would prefer bigger portions though.. It is kinda disappointing if it doesn't look like how it sounds :/


Last week, I went to Haji lane with JL to try to source for a Ben 10 costume.




I didn't find it at the end of the day, but we did enjoy exploring a different place.

We went to this "Food for Thought" restaurant for dinner.





Then we walked into the Art museum after that.


Reminder to self: Remember to use the $2 breadtalk voucher which JL received after he did a survey in the museum.

The day before Children's Day, we had a small celebration in school and all the teachers were encouraged to dress up as superheroes.


In case nobody knows who this person is, he is Ip-Mok... haha.. Mr Mok acting as another version of Ip-Man.


The beautiful and sexy Charlie's Angels!!


And this is the DIY costume that I made.. Credits to David for his khaki pants, and to Ivy for lending me her son's Omnitrix.




Ohh.. I have to thank lq for helping me with the wrapping of the presents for the kids. We spent a total of 4 hours on it :s from 11p.m. till around 3a.m. :s If I was doing it alone, I don't think I would have time to sleep... :/

Dinner at "Taste of Thailand" with my sec sch friends yesterday night. $38 for all of these.. Cheap!!


.
.
.

When I have bought all the things that I want (e.g. watch, spectacles, camera, etc.), and have some spare cash, I would like to rent a room at MBS. I want to see how the view is like, from the room and from the pool at the top.. :8

k.. rushing to go out now.. byeeeee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...