Monday, October 4, 2010

tips in a note

Note to self: Shouting isn't useful at all. I shall listen to mrs nayer's advice of just using the whistle as a signal to get everybody's attention and to get them to quieten down.



Even though I didn't really shout today to get a class to quieten down, I still feel drained after the lesson ended. It felt like my energy was just sucked out and that I felt demoralized... :s

Another note to self: Silent treatment and maintain eye contact with the culprit.







Last note to self.. haha.. :p : My lesson must be interesting... :s

.
.
.

I think I should really leave at least half of the day before my work week start, free. I find it difficult to return back to working life whenever I get used to my relaxing and playing life during my weekends.. :s ..... If not half a day, maybe at least 2 to 3 hours?.. :8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...