Wednesday, August 25, 2010

total eclipse of the heart

Went to the Indoor stadium area to have mushrooms one night... and on another day, to the beach near Changi village (after sending ron off) recently...





.
.
.


Warning: Boring sharing...



During my primary school and secondary school days, I was some sort of an attention seeker.I liked to play the part of a clown in primary 5 and 6. Most of the time, I would say silly stuff.. Sometimes, I would go to school early just to be the first to reach class so that I could frighten whoever arrived next.... I wasn't a bad boy, just a mischievous one... and a fat one. "ah-bui" was my primary school nick name :o .. haha... I remember the rounds I ran during every recess, for the TAF club... Should be around 6 rounds. And we would be given two biscuits to munch on, and unlimited supply of water cooler water. Those runs allowed me to run a timing of 7 plus minutes for our 1.6km in our Napfa test :o I was the first in my batch of runners... I guessed a lot of people were shocked at my result... even me.. haha...


oh ya... Starting from primary 6, till my JC 2 year, without fail, my mom would be asked to go down to meet the teachers. :s It is due to my poor results. :/ I think it is because I spent too much on playing instead of studying. With my best friend in primary school, we played on game consoles like sega, sega saturn, block catching, cards with his relatives and neighbours at his place. But we do work hard too k... Whenever homework is given, we would fight to finish it as fast as possible. I remember there was this June hols when we were given a whole chunk of homework to complete for this assessment book. We just went to his place immediately and .... (I forgot whether we copied the answers or we did it by ourselves) finished the work in a day or two.. Hmmm... I lost contact with this friend as we went to different secondary schools. I know that he is living near my area though.. bumped into him a few years back...

1 comment:

Me me me!! said...

You really look like that very playful ah boy! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...