Thursday, August 5, 2010

purposeful life



Somewhere along the way... while I was growing up... I thought a lot more... And I began to know that some short-term feel-good things are just... short term... I began to have a "so-what" attitude towards them.

A few years down the road, here I am, holding the same attitude towards more things during most of the time. On the train to work just now, it just struck me. Actually, everything is short-term...



I feel that if I continue to be lazy and think this way, everything will begin to not matter to me, as everything will just.. pass.

Have to be proactive to know what matters to me, to make some things matter to me..
I guess you make your own purpose/s in life. It will not be pushed onto you by others or the society or people around you. The purpose you create for yourself, will be more meaningful and you will take more ownership over it.

You create what you want in your life. ... Go think about it and decide, what you want with your life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...