Tuesday, August 31, 2010

gred

Red ranger and green/white ranger (popinjay aka gay boy.. haha :p ) was out in town today. Guess all the monsters were staying at home today... didn't see any... :6


I have a feeling that this game is going to make addicts out of a lot of ppl. You can just spend hours there.. using the tokens you exchange as ammunition, and to capture fish which allows you to earn more tokens. I heard from kel that you can exchange tokens for prizes like ipod or ipod touch... :/


sy got addicted the first time she played la... :/

.
.
.

End interest...
Just settle everything that is on my list first :o Next on the line... popinjay's bday stuff :o


oh ya.. I got into jingshan primary school... :/ Maybe I am lucky that at least, I do not have to take a transfer bus from the station.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...