Monday, August 30, 2010

settled like sand along the shore

We caught up with each other at the airport on one Friday... Some backdated photos :o








.
.
.

Yesterday afternoon, I was going through my old stack of tshirts and uniforms from my teenage days. And here are some of the "treasures" that I found....


My sec 1 Class T-Shirt


My Sec Sch NCC T-Shirt


My TCHS PE attire from the above two photos


Joined Rugby for a while when I was in TCHS


PJC's orientation tee :o


First 3 Mths at PJC T-Shirt



SAJC's PE T-Shirt


HCJC T-Shirt: Kapoked this from my friend

Can't think of any other better way to remember them, so I decided to keep them by using photos :o

.
.
.



I just feel quite settled now... used to this kind of feelings... I don't want it.. :8

.
.
.

Andy's Timely Intervention before I tried to jump...... onto my bed to sleep... :6

"perhaps one thing you will like to think about - some problems simply do not have solutions...sometimes, such problems do not even need to be solve...we can live better by simply managing the problems better instead of seeking solutions =)"


"but the formula works just fine - if quantity decrease, just work on the quality"

.
.
.

What everyone else says, it really shouldn't matter. Just know what you really want..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...