Sunday, October 4, 2009

the road not taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

The usual things I'll do at home to keep myself from studying.. facebooking and pigging out.. :s



Ohh... I just remembered something upon looking at the photo below. I managed to get to Toshiba Service Centre in time on Friday. I left school only at around 4 and i was afraid that i wouldn't make it in time as I had to reach there by 5.30. I just ran the moment i got off the bus. I ran and ran and ran.... and I managed to get there at 5.40pm. Lucky for me that, the staff attended to my repair request.... Anyway, the first photo of this entry was taken when i was leaving the service centre, while i was taking a short cut.


3 comments:

trv. said...

i know robert frost!

宅男 - 国容 said...

you know him personally meh?

trv. said...

duh. he's dead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...