Thursday, October 22, 2009

birds of a feather

Seriously... It rocks to have answers before attending tutorials. I can spend more effort to understand what the teacher is teaching, instead of always frantically trying to copy down all the answers before the slides and transparencies are taken away. ... It's never too late :o ... :p

.
.
.
Anyway, jon just showed me this today and it cheered me up immediately!





It seems that mcdonald's just started this gimmick today. I don't think I'll start to eat mac in school though.... But, the prizes are quite attractive.... :s ... dilemma....


Thank you :o

.
.
.
a joke to share before i go off to study for my quiz..

Qn: What should you do if a blonde throws a pin at you?


















Ans: Run like hell. She's got a grenade in her mouth... :p

(credits to mj)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...