Tuesday, October 6, 2009

cheese.... na.... pra.....mee.... pas.... :p


Finally, i entered some sort of a food eating competition.. :p There was this event in front of OCBC in sch, organized by our sch's radio people.. :p Anybody who could finish a cheeseburger in 40 seconds, would win a free pass to zouk, while the top 3 fastest people would be able to win ipod shuffles.
I finished my first one in 2 mins 3 secs :/ Apparently, it was more difficult than I thought. The burger was as dry as what my friend said. I wanted to leave the area to another place when this guy finished the burger in 47 secs.. in front of me.. :s I was more motivated and this other friend and I took on the challenge a second time. And... I got a timing of......... 1 min 34 secs... :p I thought it wasn't that bad because I really tried my best. But it was tough trying to swallow chunks of cheeseburger. Before i left, the top 3 timings were 43 secs, 47 secs and 58 secs... :s

.
.
.
.
And, I just concocted a new formula to induce diarrhoea. Within 6 hours of drinking luo han guo tea, you just have to drink a bottle of yakult. Within a few minutes... boomz! ... Better make sure that the toilet is clear of people before you try this at home or anywhere else :o

.
.
.
.
.
I really appreciate everything that has came into my life and those that are coming into my life. I have never wanted to take anything for granted. If anybody feel that I did, please know that i never mean to do so.



happy organic rice!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...