Sunday, June 21, 2009

work work

I remembered what it means by a hard day's work after my waitoring stint yesterday... :s I don't feel good working in that environment, because of a few factors. I always take a lot of initiative in helping out and i don't expect others to behave in the same way. But after a few times of looking at the behavior of some staff over there, I just don't feel good. And it's not a matter of comparing who does more or who does less... Hmmm.. Nevermind... ... for the money :o

anyway..... another colleague said i looked one or two years younger than him :o ..... when he's only 21... :p haha... .... I thought he was around 26 or 27 years old.... :6

1 comment:

clumsymouse said...

ask him to look for me, i can give him the best remedy to regain his youth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...