Tuesday, June 23, 2009

pestilence

I remember that... Most of the time, I'll get the impression from some friends that they think I'm weird, that they don't want to hang out with me because I'm not fun.. I think that it's just that I don't feel comfortable with them ba..

This should not... will not matter.. What matters is that I accept myself :o .. If I don't like myself like this, then I have to change... Actually, I've always thought that I'm not fun to be around with.. And this issue has always returned to plague me.. Maybe I'm always given the chance to do something to change how I feel towards this... .. It's difficult.. But it's not impossible :o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope u didnt feel this way with the clique of us who are involved in camp! :)
cheers
-ly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...