Saturday, June 20, 2009

tuesday and office day

All the photos in this first part of the entry were taken on tuesday.

After swimming, i camwhored on the train with dayv... :p




Maybe I'll go out like this someday.. think it looks quite nice.. :p



David helped rid the world of a few dozen flies by killing this one. Apparently, this one was pregnant as a few dozen maggots were squeezed out of it... :s


I don't think I will go back to watch RA shows again... :s



Daniel's bday was on weds so he treated us to zi char.... thank you again :o


They were trying to mimic my actions..... :/





Anyway, as i had to go for a casting in office wear this morning, i jioed my friends to go out in office wear too. In the end, only jim and dayv did. just, sy and sky didn't... :s




.... Finally, I finished the sp plan and sent it to ly just now... Been procrastinating a lot for that.... :s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...