Saturday, May 9, 2009

ten zhui kuehs

gr's confident walk :o
  1. while walking, keep your back straight
  2. chest out and stomach in
  3. relax your shoulders
  4. remember to breathe regularly
  5. eyes looking straight
.... I wonder if everybody has their own version of their confy walk :o ..... maybe some might like to skip once in a while, or even jiggle their shoulders while they walk? ... :p I think it's possible...

?? I look so fat after only a few dishes???? .... :6

Anyway, I want to mention this person called mr ng at my workplace. Because he has been very good to ting ting and me. He's always buying us food after lunch. At first, it was just chocolate bars. Then it changed to xia bing and yam cake. Then recently, he bought me zhui kuehs because he thought i like it but i seldom eat it. As zhui kuehs would not taste nice after they are not hot, i finished them up right after i had my lunch.... :s i told him to stop just after he bought it twice..... Then it is tapioca kueh and rainbow coloured kueh... Finally, today, i told him not to buy any more food for me because i didn't want him to spend any more money on me and i felt that i was feeling less appreciative of the food he bought. But overall, I am very grateful to him because whenever he comes, i know that i definitely will not be hungry..... :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...