Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BAlls

Haha.. I've been applying the magician's theory lately.. And i find it a bit amusing that i can actually change my thinking and see things in another light when i'm having any negative feelings... I don't think I'm very good with it though... yet... I will keep practising until i get better :o


Today, I was reminded of the feeling of "balls shrinking" :s I was climbing up this scaffolding and it was quite tall, around 3 to 4 metres. And there were gaps on the floor that i was at :s Too bad that my camera is with my sister today, so i couldn't take any photos :/

1 comment:

SeriousTayrius said...

i know! this is the desert shop over at bugis! i loveeee it!

anyway, ur bro is really pro,can attend driving lessons and study! and best still, not allowing u guys to know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...