Tuesday, May 19, 2009

shooting me?

ohh... i almost forgot... but i still remembered... :/ I think i need to say it out here to get it out of my system.

Last Saturday, while i was on my way out of sentosa, there was this not bad looking couple sitting in front of me on the sky train. My friend nudged me as i was typing some smses and said that he will tell me something after we get off. Soon after, when we reached vivocity, he told me that, the couple in front of me, thought that i was taking pictures of them using my handphone :s I think it was because i was kind of holding my camera upright, and right in front of them... but i wasn't aware of this when i was doing it. At first, i felt very maligned= yuan wang (chim word!! :p ), but i realized that i had one or two similar experiences when i thought someone else was taking photos of me because they had their cameras up right in front of me. I will not jump to conclusions next time, and i will be more sensitive to other people next time, either by covering up my camera when i sms in front of others (chris taught me this method), or by not holding up my handphone at a too upright position.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...