Monday, April 20, 2009

wtf

(SMS from a number which is not in my contacts)

anonymous: Why are you so handsome?"


me: Hello jo... :/ (i thought it was my friend playing a prank on me, because i sort of played the same joke on her the day before.)

anonymous: Who are you?

me: You just msged me... Maybe you got the wrong number... Have a gd day :o
(then i kinda assumed that the person was mj, because i sort of asked him and he didn't really give me an answer...)

(after 2 hrs)
anonymous: F*** u. U think its funny na bei u better watch out.
(what the f right? .. immediately i called up mj to ask, and we almost quarrelled.. but luckily we cleared the misunderstanding up immediately too..)

i was taken aback at the start... but after a while, i found it quite amusing. mj was also telling me that he will just laugh his balls off it he was me... ....haha.. :p

2 comments:

SeriousTayrius said...

send me send me send me!

send me Bai se hun le!

and anyway, i agree to a LARGE extent that its damn difficult and annoying when you are inside the situation and you can't see properly as you are shrouded by your own beliefs and you can only see things from ONE angle. hmmm.

Anonymous said...

karma. *law of attraction*

u choose to evolve or remain.

to be amuse or angry.

to blame or dismiss.

your.choice.

good news or bad?

helped cleared up the matter instead of made things worse if not for such opportunity?

choices..choices..

attaching a perception to value.


sunshine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...