Monday, April 6, 2009

humility lesson

I went Sentosa on Saturday again :o








And today, I went kayaking. It's a good thing that quite a few people were late, because if we had reached early, we would have been stuck in the thunderstorm for a longer period of time as we would have rowed to somewhere further away from the pier.






I kinda hope that i will get sick.... :p I'm a slacker!!


I have to remind myself that learning is a continuous process. There's no such thing as enough for it. I have to remind myself to be humble, to know that i do not know.

Power is nothing without control.

... I want discipline back in my life... I haven't exercised in a wk :s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. may i know where you guys kayaking at? how much does it cost?

宅男 - 国容 said...

ermmm.... at kallang, at the Singapore Canoe Federation.. It's around a 15 mins walk from kallang mrt station.. we rented the kayaks from my instructor... for $15 for around 4 hours.. I heard that you could rent the kayaks for a bit less over at this people's association club at somewhere at kallang...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...