Thursday, December 15, 2011

self-inflict

... :) just got reminded by a book..

  • everything will happen in time.
  • Everything that happens to ourselves, are what we want for ourselves at some point of time.
  • "When your mind focuses on describing nonexistent or empty realities, you are, in effect, materializing nothing." .... as in, you make the false reality, a true one.
  • When something makes you uncomfortable, instead of reacting immediately, hold that feeling in you and try to figure out the root reason. Then choose an alternative better-feeling way of behaving. Flight-and-flee or fight-and-control isn't that good a way to allow yourself to feel better.
.
.
.

I guess... what is happening to me now, is what i wanted for myself.. as a punishment. I believe it's time to lighten the sentence.

.
.
.

I bought 6 of these for $3 at the monthly flea market which was held at red dot museum. It's kind of cute as these was made to resemble christmas crackers. Two people are supposed to hold two ends of the cracker and pull it at the same time. Supposedly, the cracker will explode and whoever is holding on to the longer end, will get to keep the prize hidden in the cracker.

I have one last one left.. Think finger puppets are inside it.. Will try it tmr :o


Flea market near bugis.. A lot of them like to sell remote controls :s


First time I've ever seen an eclipse..




bth, fwot... haha.. at least for the first night of the rites.. For the second day, while the priest was chanting, I used the time for self reflection.. :p


:s First time I wore a mask out.. I had this false impression that nobody will be able to see my eyes and I was able to look at whoever I want.. haha..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...