Friday, December 9, 2011

Me-Sync

I haven't really been agreeing with what I am doing and thinking. ... David calls it cognitive dissonance which means a discomfort caused by holding conflicting ideas simultaneously. ... I think mine is a conflict between the ideas of the heart and the mind.


I think I've been losing faith in what i used to believe in. I wanna look at my past blog entries to remind myself of my mindset back then... But do I want that old mindset? ...

.
.
.

I went clubbing with a few friends last sat. I noticed that my friend wasn't interacting much with her bf. I believed that it will be fun if I get my friend to initiate to be sweet with her bf. So i suggested playing "scissors, paper, stone" with her and if she loses, she has to kiss her bf on the cheek. She lost :p After she approached her bf, who was a few steps away with his friend, to give him a peck on his cheek, she returned. Then I saw her bf having this surprised look, which soon turned into a smiling look. Then we played the same game again, which requires her to kiss her bf on the mouth this time around. ... She lost again.. hahaha.. She went up to kiss her bf and came back to us again. This time around, her bf approached her with a cheeky look, and hugged and kissed her... *awwwww* I super liked what I did :) hahaha..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...