Sunday, December 4, 2011

Barrier-free Friendship


I didn't realize the reason why a few of my friends were posing with this smiley mouth on their fb profile. It's only after asking that I learnt that it was a charity thingy that Macdonald's is doing. $2 for a smile :o


.
.
.

There's super duper a long list of choices for tea at TWG! Maybe a reason why so many people visit the place, is because they just want to try every tea over there?

Anyway, I think PS cafe is better than TWG... :s


.
.
.

New perspective on display items: The sales assistants will choose the best looking one to put it on display so it may not be that bad an idea to buy it if you have any interest in the product.

.
.
.

One day, Mr and Mrs Gingerbread Man went to the sweetshop to get some new accessories..



Don't they look nice with the new accessories?

... :6

.
.
.

Saw this really huge bear at the soft toy shop at Kallang Point.. Can't help myself from hugging it.. haha..


.
.
.

Nostalgic photos that I saw in my friend's iphones..



.
.
.

I guess I just prefer friends without walls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...