Thursday, September 15, 2011

fly away


yay :o

Finally, I am out of the shithole!! YEAHHHH!! ... .. .. okay, maybe i am still climbing out.. :s

I found out the type of shit that i stepped into.. the shit that caused me to be emo... *stupid shit*
One reason that I thought up of today, was that I've been struggling to feel comfy with my coursemates in school. I found and still find it difficult because I don't think they could accept me if I was myself. ... Wait, let me correct myself. I don't think they will like me if I was myself.. haha.. Guess it will take some time for them to warm up to me and vice versa..
Anyway, I am getting better after spending time with comfy friends. I realized that there was little possibilities of myself getting better if I kept spending time with myself :s

.
.
.

Recently, I think that close-ups look better than half-body or full-body photos :o



The above two photos were taken from a toa payoh hdb flat!!









If properly edited, I think the above photo is quite ad-worthy... i think.. :6

... These pictures does not have anything to do with the sentence at the top.. haha..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...