Sunday, September 4, 2011

lazy update

At Wild Honey's





Think it's quite eco of starbucks to come out with this cup for customers who are dining in..


After adidas king of the road :o



free pizza from my insurance..


I think mugs are quite popular gifts for students to get for their teachers on teachers' day..


I like this a lot :o



Notes notes...


the scary chilli crab.. because the adults didn't seem to want to eat it :s



I was in the queue for HNM... :p


yay.... Yesterday, I did pull ups when i walked past the fitness corner below my block. ... The "yay" is because I put into action as to what I said. ... :8

The emo me took over again... I started comparing myself with others.

I should just do my best in the things that I'm doing now, because everything is in place for me to be on my way to being who i want to be.. *think a lot of my friends will faint if they hear this from me... haha..*



Time to be an adult? .... Think it's kinda silly of me to say that, because technically, I am one... :/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...