Monday, May 16, 2011

Appreciate-tion


Recently, after reading through my "Conversation with God" trilogy, I remembered how my friend, Adrian, always give thanks to all that appeared in his life. In the books, it says that, whatever you give thanks for, it will appear. So a "cheating" way of allowing things that has not appeared your life, to appear, is to give thanks for it first ( really believing you have it), and it will appear. I wonder how he can make it a habit...

I remembered I did this for a while, but as the days passed, it was slowly forgotten.. The list below, consists of the things that I am grateful for, and would want them to stay in my life, and for even more of them to appear....

  • Money - I really want to thank ?? for always allowing me to have enough money to do what i want. Even when I am almost bankrupt, some sort of help will always arrive.
  • Love - I really appreciate all the love I have from my family, my friends, my loved ones and strangers and animals and everything else... :p even though, sometimes, I may not recognize the way they communicate their love to me... :6 Another thing to mention, I am really happy that there are friends who are still here, despite my lack in initiative to ask them out... Thank you!!!
  • Health - Thank ?? for my healthy body, that all my 5 senses and my four limbs are still working fine :o ... Especially my throat... I am super glad that it is working... :6
  • Looks - :) ...... haha...
  • Tuition assignments - Thank ?? for the assignments that arrived recently, so that I will not be too bored during the June hols, and that there will be extra income..
  • Nice bags that I have... My MUJI backpack :o My fred perry "camera?" bag :o my fred perry barrel bag that I've just gotten recently :o (Randomz: It will be nice clothes next!)
  • Helpful and nice colleagues :o
  • students that like and respect me.
  • people who accept my weirdness.. especially those who like me for it... :p
  • my grandma when she is not shouting or being angry..
  • ... my growing pile of nice clothes... ? ... :8
  • my humility
  • my goodness and my desire to be even "good-er"
  • my ability to feel various range of emotions
think these should be all for now... :p ...

.
.
.

7 more school days with the kids before the school holidays!! :)

I think I am going to postpone the learning of a martial art, because of my new tuition assignment and because indian martial arts seems a bit too violent for me, after my friend added some descriptions of it... :s Think I would prefer the 借力打力 kind.. like tai-chi :o .. a more offensive kind la..

.
.
.

Some photo updates..










.
.
.


This is a P6 qn... and i think ratio is supposed to be used to solve this question... :/

.
.
.

good days ahead :o

2 comments:

Fashion Is Passion by Poison said...

Well-said.You just top my list as one of the most sensible people around ;)

Ha... My niece's papers?

Poison

宅男 - 国容 said...

nope.. a question from my tuition kid's worksheets..

Thank you :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...