Thursday, April 28, 2011

another lazy post

updates updates updates..


dinner at Wan Tou Sek - 126.






.
.
.

The week where i spent, helping out at the National Sailing Centre..



.
.
.

At the Republic of Steak.. J said Aston's is nicer and more worth it.. :/





.
.
.

At the Singapore Biennale at old Kallang Airport..





.
.
.

At ben's birthday at The Club Boutique.. A naissseee place :o



.
.
.


Just bought this second hand vintage camera at my friend's stall at the Singapore Biennale flea market... half of the photos couldn't be developed.. :/


.
.
.

just realized that there's a lot to learn from the different parties for the elections this time round.. I didn't really bother about what has happened, but I guess it is important for me to know as I want to make a smart choice about who to vote for... Will read the papers about them later :o

.
.
.

Anyway... I will be learning Indian Martial Arts next weds :o ... :) I have always wanted to learn a kind of martial art...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...