Sunday, November 16, 2008

wonder

I wonder whether there's anyone who always gets on the last carriage of the train because they think they will be the safest if their train crashes into anything...

I wonder would anything happen to me if i die...

I wonder whether will i slap anyone later in my lifetime.. ( i forgot whether did i slap my brother when i was young.. :/ )

Taking long train or bus rides alone can be quite therapeutic.. Guess i'm too used to travelling long distances by public transport as it always takes me around an hour to get to my secondary school, my JC, my unit in the army, and now, my uni...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, taking a long ride alone is really very good. I always make use of the time alone to reflect myself, doing soul searching.

-Meowmeow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...