Thursday, November 20, 2008

with actions, there are consequences

I am a bit affected that my personal thoughts about A, which i shared with B, was being told to A. I only told B because i was quite close to B at that time. And the issue was that, i thought A was a bit fake. Come to think of it now, i should have just approached A to tell him/her what i thought and asked A whether is it true. And i shouldn't have made this hasty assumption about A based on an action or behavior. But.. i should take responsibility for what i've said. .. And maybe it wasn't B who said it.. ... it doesn't matter who said it..

I must keep reminding myself not to make any assumptions about anyone from now on, Even if i do, i must keep them to myself first unless it's confirmed. And to confirm it, i will have to ask that person directly.

... Must there be a certain level of closeness before i can ask this kind of question?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...