Sunday, August 10, 2014

Reflection

I am sure this case has happened to most people..

When one of your friends asked a few common friends out, but didn't ask you along..

My first reaction just now, is that I was kinda hurt. Then I asked myself what I did, to deserve it.

But after that, I remembered that I did such things before :8

My reasons for asking specific friends and not all:
1) interest in that particular activity
2) easier to ask a few out
3) comfort level
4) easier to communicate

So I wanted to blog this out, so as to better help me choose how I should react to similar situations next time.

I will not choose to get as close to many people as possible so that I will be included in all activities.

I will be proactive in asking different people out.

I will remember the few reasons why I choose to ask a few ppl out, so as to accept why others do the same thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the top part of my blog entry, makes me feel that I am childish. Why should I bother about this when I should be focusing on other things like my career, family? ...

Should i? ...

Is it like spending energy on worthless things like watching ants walking along the side, or counting the number of people entering a station?

------------------------

My top three permanent priorities in life:
1) Health
2) Self
3) Relationships

Have I been doing enough for these 3? ..

Nope..

Okay, let's set a target for these 3 priorities.

1) Health - apart from my daily 10 min workout, I will go for a run or play a sport twice a week.

2) Self - implement/learn something new each week for myself, to help me grow

3) Relationship - to meet or chat up with a different friend each week

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...