Sunday, April 15, 2012

solo reflection


I realized that it all kinda works out as to why, most of the time, I do not behave like most people around me. From young, there were cases like, although I like to read comics, I would not start on "Slamdunk" or "Dragonball" even though they were super popular. I just gave myself the reason that I don't want to read it because a lot of people have read them or were reading them. About religion, I just didn't see the need to continue with my family's tradition with Buddhism. Although they were all practising it, apart from not seeing any need, I also did ask myself why I had to be like them. The same question came into my head tons of time as I was growing up. Sometimes, I may behave like the others, but a partial reason would be that I want to fit in.. Fitting in, means being accepted by others. But it is a bit difficult when you are not doing the same things which most people around you are doing.. haha..



Having an open mind means you are flexible to a lot of things and acceptable to a lot of new ideas and behavior (doing it is another matter though). I do believe that I am still like this now, which has resulted in me, not having a lot of fixed stands or opinions. Inside me, I do believe that there is nothing wrong with being like this. Most people believe that all of us have to be fixed in our viewpoints and beliefs though, and sometime I do get swayed and believe them.. But I will feel very awkward after a while, and I will slowly revert back to being open...



It is really okay to think, say and behave in whatever ways you want. But when something (e.g. job requirements, relationship beliefs, etc.) caused you to have a clash inside you, that is when you will start to feel bad, because there will be a contradiction between how you think, and how you behave and what you say. Things will only go on smoothly when your thoughts, words and actions are in line... 讲真的 :o

.
.
.

Okay... enough of the reflections... Photo-sharing time~


wee~~


Such a cute cake!! The figurines are all edible and there's a level 30 flag which stands for the stage level.. Beri cute!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...