Friday, April 6, 2012

Thought Vent

Love... Love can mean, sacrificing what you want to allow the other to have what he/she wants.
Love can also mean, being able to freely choose what you want, because this is when you can be yourself.
Which kind of love do you advocate? ....

.
.
.

Pretending... While you are pretending, it just seems like you are looking at yourself behind a glass pane.. Sometimes wondering how you can be that person..

.
.
.

.. Is love present when you just love the person for who he/she is? Or if you love him/her for the qualities that he/she has?

.
.
.

:) I guess blogging does make me feel a bit better. Having all these thoughts in my head, with no one to say it to, is just... blehh.. :s Anyway, these are just some, not all of the thoughts that I remember thinking about.

.
.
.

For this semester, my "tripartite" hasn't been very united.. So I have been feeling "muffled". When will I think, say and do the same thing consciously? ... I miss "myself-ed".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...