Wednesday, March 16, 2011

home alone (with ma grandma)



It's my first day of the three, that I have to stay at home and accompany my grandma. Long story short, my maid went back to her country for a week, and there is no one else available to take care of my grandma.

Actually, I think that I would be able to live alone. Just used the washing machine to wash some clothes, hung some clothes, swept and mopped the floor. I just need to get down to finishing up the school work that was left over from last term... :/

Anyway, here are some photos from pahang...












This is Billy, my temporary pet... something that I told the kids... :p





haha... my female colleagues wanted me to take photo of the "beautiful scenery"... :6





I had to say, I really underestimated the kids. The trekking and caving was tougher than i expected. Some of them also behaved exceptionally well...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...