Saturday, July 4, 2009

worthy

"You were not always the "you" that you are now. You were something else. And today, as you stand there in your utter magnificence, you truly are... "something else again."

Assume a different perspective and you will have a different thought about everything. In this way you will have learned to control your thought, and, in the creation of your experience, controlled thought is everything.

Yet I tell you this. You are worthy. As is everyone else. Unworthiness is the worse indictment ever visited upon the human race. You have based your sense of worthiness on the past, while i base your sense of worthiness on the future.

What you have done is unimportant compared to what you are about to do. How you have erred is insignificant compared to how you are about to create.

I forgive your mistakes. All of them. I forgive your misplaced passions. All of them. I forgive your erroneous notions, your misguided understandings, your hurtful actions, your selfish decisions, all of them.
Others may not forgive you, but I do. Others may not release you from your guilt, but I do. Others may not let you forget, allow you to go on, become something new, but I do. For I know that you are not, what you were, but are, and always will be, what you are now."
-quoted :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...