Friday, July 17, 2009

i'm a medium



I have always known that i will not be much fun during group games because i can hardly be infected by the "highness" of most people and... i am not high to start with. And with most people and at most times, I am like this.. something like a rock... I do have some reactions but there's a limit, and it is quite low. I have always envied people who can get to certain levels of highs and lows. I would like to reach the level they are at, and feel what they feel...

But i realized that, from a certain perspective, being me isn't that bad too.. I do provide a steady influence to people... who wants to be steadied :p and my emotions will not change fast enough for me to do anything rash or anything I will regret doing.


I don't really love a lot of things.. But I do love everything that I love :p ... red bean sweet corn drink is one of them! :) I think that has been my favourite drink ever since the first time i bought it at sweet talk a few years back :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...