Monday, June 9, 2008

superficiality

This very observant friend of mine, shared with me his views on how superficial everybody actually are. I was a bit surprised as what he said is actually quite true. I tried to argue that there may be other reasons for why people like to hang around those certain people, but he said that people would still be behaving like this subconsciously. He continued by saying he observed that the rest would be left out when all the attention are focused on those certain people. ... I've had this feeling before and i know it's not very good, and it's even worse if you're the sensitive kind. I think i would have to be more considerate of other people's feelings :s Hope i didn't commit too many of these... acts...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...