Monday, June 2, 2008

1 committed tuition teacher for hire




I think i've been having too much time to myself recently. Too much until i was able to blog 3 entries yesterday... :p

Hmmm... If anyone or if anyone of you knows anyone that needs tuition, you can contact me :o I've taught a secondary 1 and a secondary 2 student before and i'm currently teaching this primary 6 and secondary 5 student now. I have one year plus of experience in giving tuition. I've only taught maths and science, but i should be quite ok for my chinese.

Usual questions that tuition agencies will ask.
1) What am i doing now? - I'm now an undergraduate at NTU. I'm coming to be a third year student in the school of civil and environmental engineering this august.
2) Which junior college did i study at? - SAJC.
3) Which secondary school did i study at? - TCHS.. in case you don't know, it's The Chinese High School.
4) What grades did i get for 'O' Levels? - B3 for geography, B3 for physics, B3 for chemistry, A2 for A maths, A1 for E maths, A2 for higher chinese, A2 for english, A1 for chinese.
5) What grades did i get for 'A' Levels? - not very good.. :p so i'm contented with teaching sec sch students and primary school students.. (there's no need to show my results here :p )
6) What level of students would i like to teach? - From primary 4 to secondary 5 students.
7) What subjects can i teach? - All subjects for primary school subjects. Chinese, Maths, Science for secondary school subjects. I'll try my best if i'm asked to teach other subjects
8) Which areas of singapore would i be able to give tuition? - sembawang, yishun, admiralty, woodlands.. If the rates are high, i don't mind travelling further :p
9) What are my rates? - Normal market rates.

I would be very committed to my students and i'll try my best with them. So, if anybody is interested, you can just give me a msg on friendster or facebook :o (The links to them are just situated on the right side of my blog.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...