Tuesday, November 1, 2011

alive

Had a preview of Gardens by the Bay :o Our GESL group went there for a site visit. For those who don't know what is GESL, it's Group Endeavours in Service Learning, In a nutshell, it is a module which allows us to have full autonomy to provide service to the community for a short or long period. Our group is going to design learning journeys for a young audience to this place, maybe it will be designed for primary school students.

One of the Super Trees...

We visited the Heritage Gardens but there wasn't much nice photos because the plants were not in their positions yet.


We're in the flower dome. It actually consists of fauna and flora from temperate countries.



. . . Was doing a morning walk to breathe in the cool morning air and take in the warm sunlight, when I saw the two cats...

:) morning kiss! ... sweet eh..... Take this as a reminder to be sweet to your friends, loved ones and families :o

.
.
.

Anyway, the title of this entry is called "alive" because this is the word that strucks me the most whenever I listen to "We found Love" by Rihanna.

"Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come
alive

It's the way I’m feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go...."

.
.
.


Think I look a bit chubby in this photo.. :8 Don't think the colour of this specs suits me too...


I wonder what would it take to cause the people in a train carriage to smile... Been on a lot of grumpy-people train recently.. Or is it always like this...? :s



Will the photo below cause them to smile?









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...