Tuesday, October 25, 2011

raindrops keep falling on my head~

I went to swim after I left my school bag in my hostel room. Noticing the dark clouds approaching, I've already prepared myself. And sure enough, after I've swam for around 30 minutes, it just started raining, which was accompanied by lightning and thunder. The lifeguard blew his whistle and i just headed straight to the toilet. As I showered and was drying myself in the toilet, I just stopped midway, wondering whether there was a need for me to dry myself since I have to walk back to my hall in the rain... haha..

I have always wanted to walk in the rain and just feel the rain splatter on my face and body. Lucky that I have nothing with me except my towel and room key.. Something that would have made the walk in the rain perfect, is that the rain could be a lot heavier, and there could be more lightning and thunder :o ... haha...

.
.
.

I believe that most of us, when faced with the chance of losing something or someone forever, have the urge to keep it even closer with us, at the extent of attaching even more emotions to it or the person.

And when we do lose it/him/her, the part of us that we have attached to it, is gone too. .... I dunno whether this will help, but try imagining that you want a part of yourself to be with that thing or someone, maybe to give that person your blessings...? By giving a part of yourself, it doesn't mean that you are any lesser than what you were previously. Somehow, it means that although you have loved someone before, it doesn't mean your capacity to love has been reduced. You can still and will still be able to love someone or something to the same or even greater extent.

.
.
.

I visited the halloween night at USS on sunday. I wasn't really frightened by the roaming zombies but i was kinda impressed by the whole set and the effort on the make up. The haunted houses could be more frightening if they limit the number of people walking together :s


This is my favourite shot.



photo update of bbff :8


Now that my hair has grown a bit longer, I finally remember one of the bad things about my hair... It's super dry :o ... I'm not talking about the tshirt brand :s I think I didn't really take care of my hair when it's short, so i guess I gotta start now :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...