Thursday, August 18, 2011

jelly-less?


I am jealous. ... yes, I'm jealous. Not envious. I'm jealous of my brother and sister. My mom gave them some money because she won some in the lottery.

Actually, I feel happy for them, because they deserve it. My sister helped the family a lot, and my brother helped the family a lot too... Does it mean that I didn't help my family much? ... Maybe it does..

I just went to ask my mom whether she can give me some... haha... And she said she will give me some to buy new clothes for my sister's wedding. Then i refused to get it from her... I feel lousy.. haha.. :( .. Firstly, it's because she didn't give me out of her own initiative. Secondly, I don't think that i deserve it any more than my brother and sister...


lousy degree: 5/10

.
.
.

Anyway.... I went out with Jolyn, Candice and her finnish friend who turned 30 on that exact day :o So we went for a thai steamboat grill dinner at Golden Mile Centre/Plaza? and drinks at clarke quay.
















It was different as what I had expected. He is quite mild-mannered and shy. And he is quite serious when he's listening or talking... I felt comfortable hanging around with him. And this.... shows that stereotyping doesn't work :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...