Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb updates


I started writing this entry from the bottom up, and I don't really feel like saying anything as these photos were taken quite some time back... :s So let's just let the photos say their own story...







@ the Pinnacle (HDB) :o



.
.
.

This article actually taught me that, young kids do not know what is the acceptable behavior in school. I think a lot of us do not know that we have to educate the pupils in this aspect..


.
.
.

Had Skinny Pizza yesterday for the first time :o


My colleagues sort of gave me a surprise advance bday celeb after the cny performance today. It wasn't too much of a surprise as I saw them discussing some matters privately the day before... :6



The principal gave all of us Toberone :o but mine has an extra "happy birthday" msg on it.


Present and card from Rachael.


Presents and cake from the colleagues... I like the massager :o I thought it was a super cute pointer at first... :s


Then, later in the afternoon, I went over to david's place for a cny lunch :o His mom cooked quite a few dishes.


Fried chicken wings.


Asparagus with scallops.


... Fish dish.


Prawns.


Her own version of "Buddha Jumps Over The Wall" :o


.
.
.

So how are things going to continue from now on? ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...