Sunday, November 7, 2010

new oldie



Looks kinda like an oil painting.. doesn't it?

.
.
.

It is the ex-est yong tau foo I have ever eating :o 6 pcs of ingredients with noodles/rice costs around $6. Think it's because of their gravy which consists of mushrooms and minced meat.. It is a stand-alone shop at somewhere between raffles place and tanjong pagar.



.
.
.

After a few tries, I've finally managed to win this soft toy. There is the machine in the arcade that allows you to maneuver this super small scissors into cutting the various strings holding different soft toys... Achievement much... :p



I think the weekend hi-tea buffet at Lao Bei Jing is better than their weekday versions.. more dishes and lesser people :o


We went for three whole rounds.... fullz :s


So full until we couldn't squeeze this remaining food onto our stomach.. :s



.
.
.

(Warning! Super Duper Boring Ramblings :o )

When does a problem ever become a problem... ( haha.. can imagine D making a face now...)
but anyway..

For example, let's say that you have always been eating half a bowl of rice for every meal, and you have already been used to it. When will this become a problem? ... When you want more? When you know that you can get more? When you know that it is not enough for your present self?

... I guess it is the same with everything else. Problems will arise once you you want more... But it shows that there can be room for improvement....

(omg.. I think I have to stop now, even I am getting bored :s )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

problems are only problems when we make them problems.

phakdii

宅男 - 国容 said...

hello :o

.. "understand-ded"

Me me me!! said...

Teacher! I think the Yong Tau Fu cashier failed her math in school. Please teach her to calculate if not, there will be more victims!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...