Monday, November 22, 2010

last week of sch

... I wonder how does it feel like to touch a pair of angel's wings....


.
.
.

Was asked to help out at a uniformed group camp 1 or 2 weeks back... Mainly to help with the stay-over part..




.
.
.

Been a long time since I went cycling at ecp so I went on Hari Raya Haji..



.
.
.

In case I forget.. I participated in a group song and dance item for my school's prize giving day :o I guess the only reason that I wasn't too nervous, is because, I am the only guy... :s


On the last day of school that we performed, some p6 pupils were still staying around in school even though the others have left... I don't really remember that we used to feel such emotions.. Maybe their teachers have really done a lot for them and the students will miss them a lot..... :) Wish that I can be such a teacher too :o


.
.
.

I realized that, ever since I am able to use my hp to tweet, I have not been blogging as I was able to share my thoughts asap... And, especially I am using a bb now, I don't think I will be blogging as often as I am able to post photos on fb or twitter... :/ .. See how things go ba..

From what I heard recently... It just came to me that, you are never too young or too old to love...


I also don't get it why there are some people who think that their lies will not ever get exposed.. :/


I am going to hk in dec :o not really excited now as I am very sleepy... :p Good night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...