Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reflect 300512

I am going to try to make this a habit, as what my good friend David has been doing.

Today, I am grateful for
  • my Mom who does not impose a lot of shoulds and shouldn'ts on me. Even if she did, I am grateful that she is not strong enough to force it onto me... haha..
  • my good friend Terence who has high EQ skills and who is always able to make others feel comfortable.
  • Terence's friend, Kenneth who was a good and funny company.
  • Ivy who treated us to Korean food!!
  • Edwin who treats me like his close friend, and who also tries to give me advice while trying not to get angry over the decisions i make.. haha..
  • myself for being able to stand up even though my "legs" were weak..
 Next, I would want to
 
  •  treat my mom better by giving her more attention each day.
  • be a better friend to my good friends, by continuing to be true to them, and to take more initiative to be there for them
  • keep on my path to be a better person, by continuing to do what i am doing now. Even results from physical training will take a few days to surface.. so results for the emotional state may take a while too..
  • spend less time on distractions each day. e.g. surfing the net for random websites, re-reading manga, less slacking.

Smell actually has a very strong influence on me. Think it's going to take a few
 days for this smell to stop lingering in my brain... :/

1 comment:

TeenTitans said...

yeah, it always good to give thanks and be grateful for the things we are blessed with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...