Monday, September 28, 2009

little mr sunshine :p

Whenever I stay at home and don't feel like doing anything, I'll just eat to spend my time away. And I would only stop when i feel full. In a while, I'll get fuller and fuller.. And I'll begin to feel bored.. bored with a lot of things.. And I think I'll get emo easily...
Bad vicious cycle :s

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What matters most to you, is not what others feel/think about you and other stuff... It is what you feel about yourself and other stuff.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Always be the bigger person..

You will never lose out by being the bigger person...

... Sometimes I will start to feel tired, when I think back on the times that I did, because sometimes, I'll get tired of always being the same person.. hmmm... Think I will try to forget the times that I did/am so that i can continue to be...... big :o .... :p

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just finished watching "Little Miss Sunshine" a few days back...

Despite all their eccentricities and differences, and no matter how "ugly" they are.. They still love each other..... :) ... Loves it :o

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Anybody knows how to solve this problem? I just want to have a chance to get back the photos in my laptop.... :/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happens when theres a bad sector in your hard disk (some files that are required to boot the hard disk has been corrupted?). Try to partition off the bad sector ?

宅男 - 国容 said...

hmmm... i dunno how... but i think i will ask the service guys over at toshiba to try to help me do that.... thank you :o

Anonymous said...

ooo.. im using toshiba(satellite) lappy too. i can only say is not the best laptop you can find. give me quite a lot of problem.

宅男 - 国容 said...

hmmm.... i made a trip down to the service centre on weds... the lady taught me how to transfer the files out of my hard disk using a SATA HDD connector... and my attempt was successful... but i wasn't successful in using the recovery cd to reformat everything back to what it was... :s have to send my laptop to them for fixing........ :s sianz.....

Anonymous said...

good luck, hope you can recover your laptop to its initial state.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...